3x0t1cScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x0t1cScape

This Forums is for Information, questions and answers, problems...Etc.. for our Server.

HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for staff members for the new server!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffywufkin
Admin
Fluffywufkin

Looking for staff members for the new server!! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for staff members for the new server!!   Looking for staff members for the new server!! Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Hello we are currently looking for new staff members for the server, we will only be choosing 6 mods at the moment and 3 admins. If interested in being a staff member please email me at fluffywufkin@yahoo.com and I will send you the application. Ty.

Requirements: 1.must have skype. (microphones not mandatory,but skype is for meetings,etc..)

2. have some knowledge about RSPS servers.

3. The ability and maturity to manage players.
Back to top Go down
https://3x0t1cscape.forumotion.com
artix

PostSubject: Re: Looking for staff members for the new server!!   Looking for staff members for the new server!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:50 pm

yea nice info.... helps me a lot to make me a mod
Back to top Go down
U dog2

PostSubject: I'll go   Looking for staff members for the new server!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:08 pm

I will go for admin or mod.
Back to top Go down
it wasnt me
Admin
it wasnt me

PostSubject: Admin Positons are taken unless one of them gets demoted...   Looking for staff members for the new server!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:51 pm

But, all Mod positions are temporary for now were just testing them, but if you email fluffywufkin@yahoo.com she'll gladly send you an application =) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for staff members for the new server!!   Looking for staff members for the new server!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for staff members for the new server!!
Page 1 of 1