3x0t1cScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x0t1cScape

This Forums is for Information, questions and answers, problems...Etc.. for our Server.

HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monsters and Item's.

Go down 
+3
Luke
S P Y D E R
Fluffywufkin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffywufkin
Admin
Fluffywufkin

Monsters and Item's. Empty
PostSubject: Monsters and Item's.   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:49 pm

What would you like to see on this server? Idea's for different Monsters or certain object's and Item's. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://3x0t1cscape.forumotion.com
S P Y D E R

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Item's.   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Additions to the Server

1.) Chaos Elemental, making it a party only boss with decent drops. (For newbie players so not impossible but needs atleast 2 rune armour character builds, possibly range.)
2.) Uh working lootshare would possibly help with a radius by the leader. If a item drops over 100m or something it splits into Cash for however many participated and by how much damage they did.
3.) Adding a pk zone for every kind of pvp setup such as "Pure, Zerker, Maxed, Turmoil, Range, Mage, Melee, Hybrid" Etc so pjers of a higher level that shouldn't be there can't get loot from 1-3 kills.
4.) Possibly taking rocktails out or fixing them. There is a glitch where if you eat one and click to eat another, you get the hp from both but only one is actually eaten.
5.) Possibly adding a ::trade area so home doesn't get spammed out. Make it something the Grand Exchange or Varrock west bank. Something with a slightly bigger area than home itself. Would provide less lag and easier selling due to people being able to see names.
6.) Adding a new Jailing area with less monkeys bigger area so they have to work to get out.
7.) Making mods who have the ::jail (name) command to be able to pick how many monkeys.
8.) Lowering the price of Ava's Accumulator. 300m is to much.
9.) Possibly making a Custom boss for donator's of a certain amount of donation. Like adding in a custom KBD or a Corp that drops certain items possibly unattainable without Spawn powers or otherwise.
10.) Giving mods a certain job to take care of so it's more spread out and another mod won't get caught up in another mods business and have a fight.
Like giving one mod over "Trade scams" another over "PKP Cheating" over "Gbs fighting" and "Spamming, Vulgar language, etc."
11.) Allowing players to earn a title of "Server Support" so they can help people and actually be listened to. It would take the load of mods, admins, co-owners, and owners by quite a bit.
12.) Allowing players to have a possible better starting pack. Maybe adding a whip or something a long those lines that could improve they're gameplay and happiness with the server.
13.) Giving donator's a custom skilling area for just donator's only. (It could reduce lag upon the server.)
[center][left]
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: :P   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:50 am

Giant Mole - Drops: Staff of light
Bandos Scimitar
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Staff Zone   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:55 am

You should make a staff zone
Monsters to put in and drops:
Bronze Dragon - Basket and Partyhats
Mithril Dragon - Like 5% or less chance of 3rd Age
Make the Donor Bosses drop Anchor's
Back to top Go down
Obelizk

Obelizk

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Item's.   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 pm

slash bash- drops fally shields
crazy bitch- LOL idk if u have seen that one Razz.
elemental of balance- flame gloves (better than bgloves ofc)
umm i would love to have custom weapons that really drives a crowd and i really love them personally Razz
Back to top Go down
zainer5

zainer5

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Item's.   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 am

bring in the nomad hes a working monster and maybe make him drop something worth while cuz he has 3k health
and edit the seatroll queen a bit so we can add her and add a monster named zainer5 so i can beat my self up plox!!!!
Back to top Go down
it wasnt me
Admin
it wasnt me

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Item's.   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Good ideas guys now think of more! =D
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Some More xD   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 am

Nex - Uncut Onyx x50 (noted) , Abyssal Whip x5 (noted) , Dragon Boots x5 (noted)
The Strykewyrms (Desert , Ice , Jungle) - Staff of Light , Glowing Dagger
Frost Dragon - Visage x5 (noted) , D bones x100 (noted)

Back to top Go down
artix

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Item's.   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 pm

HD W00ttttt... more details for shadowing and summoning hahahahaaahhahahahha~ pirat
Back to top Go down
it wasnt me
Admin
it wasnt me

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Item's.   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:22 pm

there is a staff of light lol... its 2b =P
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: lol   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm

i got the sol drop of runehq Razz
Back to top Go down
artix

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Item's.   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:33 am

they should drop korasi from some monster X)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Item's.   Monsters and Item's. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters and Item's.
Page 1 of 1