3x0t1cScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x0t1cScape

This Forums is for Information, questions and answers, problems...Etc.. for our Server.

HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention All Staff..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffywufkin
Admin
Fluffywufkin

Attention All Staff.. Empty
PostSubject: Attention All Staff..                           Attention All Staff.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Hello all admins and mod's

We have too many staff members right now so we are revamping that situation...
if you want to keep your position please email me at fluffywufkin@yahoo.com with the reason and why you think you stand out from everyone else. we will be announcing the new staff monday at the meeting. so have your letters to me by then. thank-you. no letter is basically telling me that your resigning your position. also anyone who gets demoted now that does not mean when the server has more people that you will not be needed again.
Back to top Go down
https://3x0t1cscape.forumotion.com
it wasnt me
Admin
it wasnt me

Attention All Staff.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention All Staff..                           Attention All Staff.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Yes, because there are atleast 4-5 Mods which's way to many atm, and 5 Admins so, do your best and email Mel before Monday, unless you don't want to be staff anymore tongue
Back to top Go down

Attention All Staff..
Page 1 of 1