3x0t1cScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x0t1cScape

This Forums is for Information, questions and answers, problems...Etc.. for our Server.

HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR

Go down 
+2
connor
Fluffywufkin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffywufkin
Admin
Fluffywufkin

NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Empty
PostSubject: NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR     NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:52 pm

1. PJing= Not-Allowed- 3-day PK banned
2. Farcasting= Allowed
3. Xlogging= Not Allowed- 5-day PK banned
4. Luring= Not Allowed- 5-day banned
5. Running/Teleing= Not Allowed- 3-5 day banned
Back to top Go down
https://3x0t1cscape.forumotion.com
connor

PostSubject: thanks     NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm

thanks mel now they cant argue Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pure k0

PostSubject: Re: NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR     NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm

this incedent happend be4 the new rules came out and i think its riduculus no pjing its part of the game in every game there is pjing plus its dumb that jsut cuz some stupdi kid started crying over pixles
Back to top Go down
pure k0

PostSubject: Re: NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR     NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 pm

also running/telling not alloud thats part of the game if people want to have no running they agrea on a death match some people have reasons to run they have to go or they r plain wimps but still if people want not to run the dm
Back to top Go down
topnotcholit

PostSubject: Re: NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR     NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:48 pm

ENTER WILDY AT YOUR OWN RISK PJING IS PART OF THE GAME if you fight someone you should know that people pj its part of the game as is everything else besides glitchng or bugs its PAR TOF THE GAME
Back to top Go down
pure k0

PostSubject: Re: NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR     NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm

or what if a admin kills me and i go to loot my stuff say someone starts attacking me i cant run away?
Back to top Go down
connor

PostSubject: Re: NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR     NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm

yes u can run ofc because ure fetching ure stuff on gbs or ect
Back to top Go down
it wasnt me
Admin
it wasnt me

PostSubject: Re: NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR     NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:47 pm

well obviously there's certain acceptions to the running rule duh.. but, running just because ur going to die isnt a reason to run and some ppl say they want to fight and run and its bs, that's why she put it up there. And people keep complaining every single day about pking incidents and it's realllllllyyyy annoying and it wasnt only one kid more like 3-4
Back to top Go down
Obelizk

Obelizk

PostSubject: Re: NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR     NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:04 am

Pure k0 about the admin killing you= me lol, this is only temporary when the new rules come up admins will not be allowed to pk in any way neither are players allowed to attack an admin inside a pk zone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR     NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW PK RULES FOR THE SERVER SO FAR
Page 1 of 1