3x0t1cScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x0t1cScape

This Forums is for Information, questions and answers, problems...Etc.. for our Server.

HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems with some skills...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artix

Problems with some skills... Empty
PostSubject: Problems with some skills...   Problems with some skills... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:52 pm

1. Fishing.... i havent see where u fish manta in that area.. or sharks... max is only lobsters.........................................! fix the exp and add more fish Very Happy !!
2. Runecrafting..... Runecrafting is so slow... 11880 exp each trip... the exp should be higher and astral and blood should open up for players that want to runecraft it....
That is all... Thank you!
Back to top Go down
it wasnt me
Admin
it wasnt me

Problems with some skills... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with some skills...   Problems with some skills... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:58 pm

well my brother did bring a good idea to my attn. if the skilling is slower it's less likely that you'll be bored so fast and want to quit.. so, were going to fix the fishing well add higher level fish, and i want to talk to Mel about some of the other skills Smile
Back to top Go down

Problems with some skills...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
3x0t1cScape :: The Game-
Jump to: