3x0t1cScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x0t1cScape

This Forums is for Information, questions and answers, problems...Etc.. for our Server.

HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+2
artix
Fluffywufkin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffywufkin
Admin
Fluffywufkin

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Introduce yourself to other players...
Back to top Go down
https://3x0t1cscape.forumotion.com
artix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 pm

My name is ronald, my in game name is Artix. I am from california, san jose and the most thing i do is going to the movies, mall, and skating Very Happy
Back to top Go down
it wasnt me
Admin
it wasnt me

PostSubject: My name is Megan   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Like a Star @ heaven My name's Megs and I like to chill with peoples go out and do things, work, i LOVE music, I live in a refrigerator box, and I love Pam Bot <3
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: :D   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:06 pm

My name is Luke , My in-game name is Melee Ownz And my skype name is luke22761 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I am Karma!!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:50 pm

[b] Shello Sexy Pplz of 3x0t1cscape, My real name is Timmmayyyyy...My in-game name is Karma and I am a Pr0 n00b, Feel free to add me in-game if you would like to be friends Very Happy (except SPYDER) hehe
Back to top Go down
zainer5

zainer5

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 am

hello my name is [insert name here] and my ingame name is [insert in-game name here] and like to [insert things you like to do here] THATS MY INTRODUCTION HOPE YOU LOVED IT :[)[draw something innapropriate here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
3x0t1cScape :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: