3x0t1cScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x0t1cScape

This Forums is for Information, questions and answers, problems...Etc.. for our Server.

HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Cant Get ON

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shh

I Cant Get ON Empty
PostSubject: I Cant Get ON   I Cant Get ON Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Hey guys, Shh here. It seems that the webclient wont load. Its just a black box with a red "X" at the top right of the box... It doesnt even try to load. Any help....?
Back to top Go down
artix

I Cant Get ON Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Cant Get ON   I Cant Get ON Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Shh... Its artix... ok with the big x.. you have to delete all ur previous cache...than download the new java....Just wait soon. the server will be back up as soon as the owner comes back from smoking weed tongue ... so just hold on till the server goes back and ill help u out!
Back to top Go down
Shh

I Cant Get ON Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Cant Get ON   I Cant Get ON Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:10 am

Uhh wtf... sorry artix but... i have no idea how to do what you just said
Back to top Go down
Obelizk

Obelizk

I Cant Get ON Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Cant Get ON   I Cant Get ON Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 am

what windows do you have? if its vista which is the one i have go to computer>local disc C:>there you should fine a file named "3x0t1cscape" delete that file and load the webclient. download the cache and you should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Shh

I Cant Get ON Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Cant Get ON   I Cant Get ON Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 pm

I dont have vista. tbh, i have no idea which version i have. ughh idk what to doooo. i didnt give me anything to download either so i wouldnt even have a file on my hard drives :\
Back to top Go down
Pyrusfreak99

I Cant Get ON Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Cant Get ON   I Cant Get ON Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:06 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?1r8pji8eg21e34f

extract it and put it into your c:\ drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Cant Get ON Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Cant Get ON   I Cant Get ON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Cant Get ON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
3x0t1cScape :: Community-
Jump to: