3x0t1cScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x0t1cScape

This Forums is for Information, questions and answers, problems...Etc.. for our Server.

HomeHome  WebclientWebclient  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bank Reset!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffywufkin
Admin
Fluffywufkin

Bank Reset! Empty
PostSubject: Bank Reset!   Bank Reset! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Due to staffing error apparently the Admins were allowed to Spawn when we'd rather they didnt. So due to this fact we may be having a bank re-set. Also they were trading with players of whom they should not have. We need to Keep things running fairly smoothly so the Economy is "normal" any questions concerns or comments.. post below. ty. and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you as a player.

The reason for this being is we wanted to make it so that admins had to donate to spawn. Otherwise why would they or anyone donate if they could just spawn whatever they want? so.. those are my reason's. sorry if it upsets anyone. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://3x0t1cscape.forumotion.com
it wasnt me
Admin
it wasnt me

Bank Reset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset!   Bank Reset! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:24 am

Good idea =D flower
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

Bank Reset! Empty
PostSubject: :)   Bank Reset! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:45 am

even know i lost everything im glad you did it otherwise some staff would have heaps more than others Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obelizk

Obelizk

Bank Reset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset!   Bank Reset! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:06 pm

i agree with the reset but it was actually only one person trading with players and that is blain so the "we" does not apply to the other admins...i'm not mad just making sure my name is clean and so is karma's ty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bank Reset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset!   Bank Reset! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bank Reset!
Page 1 of 1